Environment Humanitarian Aid Development Aid Emergency Relief Disaster risk reduction (DRR) Rural Development Poverty Reduction Livelihood and Food Security Environmental Conservation Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
Bahan, Yangon, Yangon Region, Myanmar
- Assist in crisis or chronic distress, and work toward the development of long term solutions on the basis of community participation.
- Assist communities, especially poor and vulnerable, by providing infrastructures and capacity enhancing activities addressing basic needs, and other assistance necessary to achieve self-reliance in their lives.
- Advocate for and assist communities in their management of natural resources effectively and efficiently, and climate change adaption.
- Promote gender equity and provide equitable assistance to the communities to ensure development of target population in the working area for improving their livelihoods without any form of discrimination.
- Develop long-term partnership with key stakeholders, where all partners are on equal terms, to achieve sustainable development in communities.
- Mangrove Enpowerment And Livelihood Security (MEALs) Project (March
2011 to Dec 2013)
- Costal Livelihood and Environmental Assets Restoration in Rakhine (CLEARR) Project (May 2012- May 2015)
- Civil Society-Led Community based Livelihood Resource Development in
the Dry Zone Project (June 2011 to May 2014)
- Building Local Capacities for a Livelihood Systems Approach in the Ayeyarwaddy Delta Project (Sept 2011 to August 2014)
- Building Community Resilience to coastal hazards in Gwa Township Project (Oct 2012 to Sept 2014)
- Child-Centred Disaster Risk Reduction in Costal Areas of Myanmar’ Project(March 2013 to April 2016)
- Community Based Income Generation Activities in Delta Region Project (Sept 2013 to August 2014)
Year of Foundation