Poverty reduction by offering an enabling environment to all stakeholders through improved governance and environmentally feasible for the right-livelihood interventions and Partnership building at all levels will supplement and ensure the goal of sustainable development which is socially, environmentally, politically and legally feasible missions of emergency and development conditions.
Thematic Areas of Work
- Sustainable Agriculture
- CSO Strengthening Initiatives
- Disaster Managements (Preparedness and Responses)
- Private and Public Partnerships
- Non Formal Education
- Primary Health Care
Planned for Future Activities
- Community Physical infrastructure projects
- Primary Health Care
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Support
- Sustainable Natural Resource Management
- Education and Literacy projects
- Human/ Labor rights
- Poverty alleviation through micro credit, enterprise development
& skill development initiatives
- Awareness, education and advocacy through (documentaries, theaters, printed
material, seminars and workshops)
Radanar Ayar is a growing organization and has been passed through the phase of consolidation, organizational development. The organization has been certified by Transparency under Euro parliamentary and Euro Commission and General Consultative Status to United Nations Economic and Social Section (ECOSOC-UN).
Partnerships and Networking
Radanar Ayar signed several Memoranda for the Basic Agreements for cooperation with the following Institutions and Agencies.
- United Nations Office for the Project Services – carry out LIFT fund ( a multi donors fund for poverty alleviation)
- Badeidha Moe CSO- a Woman Led Organisation carry out civil society strengthening initiatives and basic protections and right-based matters including women and child rights interventions.
- Sphere Project Office in Geneva- carry out Sphere Minimum standards and disseminations of Humanitarian charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Responses and Sphere training service for the improvements of disaster managements in Humanitarian Contacts.
- Save the Children’s Fund- for civil society strengthening initiatives carried out that supports on cooperation and better coordination mechanism in both local and at national levels.
- United Nations Office for the Co ordinations of Humanitarian Affairs (UN OCHA)- closed contacts for the Myanmar Information Management Unit (MiMU) and general contacts for Humanitarian actions in Myanmar.
Professional and Network, Working Groups Membership
- Myanmar NGO Network (MNN)- member organisation to MNN since 2009 and active body in general consultations of development and humanitarian coordination.
- Accountability and Learning Working Group (ALWG)- actively involved in better focus on learning and sharing of accountability and transparency practices, lesson learnt, sharing experiences on Complaint, Feed Back and Responses Mechanism . Better cooperation in strategic actions developments and capacity enhancement events.
- Myanmar NGO Consortium on DRR- MNC-DRR- coordinating body of the disaster risk reduction and disaster preparedness sectors in collaboration with Expatriates Groups and such Agencies.
- DRR Working Group (DRRWG)- member agency of the Disaster Risk Reductions and closed coordination with Department of Relief and Resettlements under the Ministry of Social Welfare, Relief and Resettlement, Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) and UN Treaty Bodies and Leads to IASC- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Unicef.
Signing to Global Initiatives
- United Nations Framework Convention for the Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- United Nations Global Compact
- Agriculture and Rural Convention (ARC) 2020 of the European Union