Youth-led civil society organization for youth mobilization and advocacy to initiate strong civil society and voice the Myanmar youth concerns in the international community.
Educating and instilling young people in modern thoughts to work towards the welfare of the world by contributing peace, justice, harmony and loving kindness.
Young people with sincerity, cooperation, cohesion and perseverance shall create a peaceful, harmonious and beautiful world.
The general objectives stated in the legal basis of the Myanmar Youth Network are to:
- Promote tolerance and mutual understanding among young people.
- Foster candid cooperation habit among young people.
- Encourage young people to energetically participate in social works.
- Train and develop young people in becoming effective leaders in our society.
- Educate young people to keep abreast of the world.