No. 20, 2nd Floor, Htee Tan 1st Street, Kyee Myin Dine, Yangon, Burma
- Conducting ICT trainings to people across all regions in Myanmar.
- Organizing seminars and workshops on contemporary ICT technologies
- Protecting individual rights of users and sharing ICT knowledge on digital security and privacy.
- Research and development of laws and policy which safeguard individual users, businesses and entreprenuers. Publishing reports, and collaborating with respective groups and organizations.
MIDO provides the following ICT for development services and toolkits;
- Provide Seminars on ICT awareness mainly to rural and suburban areas
- Organize Workshop on Capacity building on ICT
- Conduct Basic ICT/Computer trainings
- Research and develop Myanmar’s ICT for development reports and papers