P.O. Box 19, Mae Sariang, Mae Hong Song Province 58110, Thailand
- To assist women in the endeavour to be free from all forms of oppression.
- To promote and empower women in all spheres of life, including education and general living standards.
- To encourage women to participate in the struggle for freedom, democracy and equality.
- To develop women’s knowledge, ability and skills, including political and organisational skills.
- To achieve the rights of women and equal status with men.
- To promote and maintain Karen culture and traditions.
- To improve the well being of women and children and to increase their access to adequate health, education and welfare service
Year of Foundation