This network is founded by youth people who live in Myanmar (Burma). We are supporting orphans and poor child from our country. We will also do others motivation activities for orphans. You are welcome to join our group and help the children.
Supporting the vulnerable children, including orphans for building the sustainable development of the country.
To help and support the orphans in terms of education, health care, nutrition and other social welfare.
Youth-led civil society organization for youth mobilization and advocacy to initiate strong civil society and voice the Myanmar youth concerns in the international community.
Educating and instilling young people in modern thoughts to work towards the welfare of the world by contributing peace, justice, harmony and loving kindness.
Young people with sincerity, cooperation, cohesion and perseverance shall create a peaceful, harmonious and beautiful world.
The general objectives stated in the legal basis of the Myanmar Youth Network are to:
- Promote tolerance and mutual understanding among young people.
- Foster candid cooperation habit among young people.
- Encourage young people to energetically participate in social works.
- Train and develop young people in becoming effective leaders in our society.
- Educate young people to keep abreast of the world.
- To empower Karenni women to play a leadership role
- To organize education, income generation and other projects for the benefit of the entire Karenni refugee population
- To increase international awareness of the Karenni situation
- To promote gender equality and fight all forms of discrimination
- To preserve the customs, literature and languages of the Karenni people
- To promote and advocate for women and child rights
- To take care of women who are affected by violence
BusinessKind-Myanmar (BK-M) is a small non-profit NGO based in Yangon, Myanmar. Its mission is to develop small community based neutral profit businesses that produce affordable products that improve the daily living conditions of poor people. BKM is operating by women for women.
#A1, Hti Hlaing Shin Housing, Kyan-sit-thar Road,
Hlaing Tharyar Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel: 09- 7321 4887, 09- 8 624 625, 09- 500 40 60
To serve the poor and the needy by motivating and empowering them towards quality and dignity of life based on the social teachings of the Church.
Burma Border Projects (BBP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the mental health and psychosocial well-being of the displaced people from Burma. Our programs address the psychosocial consequences of the trauma associated with human rights abuses and dislocation of Burmese refugees.
We are the only organization on the Thai-Burma border whose primary mission is to provide mental health resources, training, and support to strengthen the skills of local community-based organizations and individuals. Since 2008, BBP has also supported the efforts of community based organizations to improve the reproductive health of adolescents and adults on both sides of the Thai-Burma border. We work in culturally-appropriate and collaborative ways in order to empower communities.